THE NATURE IS OURS......


It´s that time of the year, my most favourite time, withe all its colorfule trees, I can walk for hours and just look at them. You can't help wondering how fantastick nature is and how inportant it is for human kind that we treat nature whit respect and teache our children to do so, they are the one how are going to inheritet nature after os, I can't think the thougt to end that my children and grandchildren are possibly, not going to enjoy nature and its wonders like I have had the oppertunity to do all my live.
So my massege to you this wonderful Sunday is, drop all your use of plastic thats is one of the worst thing that we trought out in nature. Have always a bag with you when you are out shopping, of course one made from nature loving material, encourage everyone you know to do so, we have to start somewhere and why not with the plastic bags?

 TREAT MOTHER NATURE WHITH LOVE AND RESPECT, IT IS IN OUR HANDS.

LOVE AND RESPECT

htt://plastfritt.nu

http://makeachange.world/

  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...