MEMORIES. 




Memories are something we all pressure, they can either make os happy or they can make os very sad, and thous memories we try to forget.
But even though some memories make os sad or unhappy they are a part of our live and we should maybe, deal with them and look deep into them and the sadness or pain they are giving os.
Thats something I have been doing the last years and by doing that I have come to understand that 
I´m not the one that made thees bad memories in my live, they were made and brought into my live by a person that I was not responsible for, and I could not do anything to stop the circle of live, which  bad memories in ones live.
 I wish we could always think about the memories we give to the people we love and are dearest in our live.
KEEP THE GOOD MEMORIES.
Love and take care.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for din kommentar det glæder mig helt vild meget!!

The summer is still here

  I have had a wonderful summer with a lot of lovely days with family and friends, there’s nothing like time with the ones you love ❤️ hope ...